<div dir="auto">I like everyone on this list but I think just posting the question you asked of  ChatGPT is sufficient; for instance, \u201cwhat options were available for the Chevy 427 big block in 1974?\u201d rather than pasting the entire answer. </div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">This allows anyone to duplicate what you received without adding a wall of text to the list.</div><div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Sep 4, 2026 at 5:38\u202fAM Todd Vernon via rescue &lt;<a href="mailto:rescue@sunhelp.org">rescue@sunhelp.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">



<div>
<div name="messageBodySection">
<div>Sorry to try and help.  I clearly stated it was AI. A lot of people don\u2019t try AI.  I would put forth your response was less on target than mine.</div>
</div>
<div name="messageSignatureSection"><br>
<div style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-variant-ligatures:normal;margin-top:7px;color:rgb(32,33,36)"><font style="font-size:14px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(32,33,36)">---</font></div>
<div style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-variant-ligatures:normal;margin-top:7px;font-weight:bold;color:rgb(32,33,36)"><font style="font-size:16px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(32,33,36)">Todd Vernon</font></div>
<div style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-variant-ligatures:normal;margin-top:7px;color:rgb(32,33,36)"><font style="font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(32,33,36)">Entrepreneur | Investor</font></div>
<div style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-size:14px;margin-top:7px;color:rgb(80,0,80)">Email: <a href="mailto:todd@toddvernon.com" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-size:14px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(66,133,244)">todd@toddvernon.com</font></a></div>
<div style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-size:14px;margin-top:7px;color:rgb(80,0,80)">LinkedIn: <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddvernon/" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-size:14px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(66,133,244)">toddvernon</font></a></div>
</div></div><div>
<div name="messageReplySection">
<div>On Sep 4, 2026 at 5:45\u202fAM -0400, Liam Proven via rescue &lt;<a href="mailto:rescue@sunhelp.org" target="_blank">rescue@sunhelp.org</a>&gt;, wrote:<br>
 </div>
<br>
<br>
<blockquote style="margin:5px;padding-left:10px;border-left:thin solid rgb(26,188,156)">
<div>On 03/09/2026 8:06 am, Todd Vernon via rescue wrote:<br>
 </div>
<blockquote style="border-left:thin solid rgb(230,126,34);margin:5px;padding-left:10px">
<div>was interested to see what AI (ChatGPT) would say.<br>
 </div>
</blockquote>
<div><br>
*Please* do not be a meat proxy.<br>
<br>
<a href="https://gruhn.me/blog/2026-08-03/" target="_blank">https://gruhn.me/blog/2026-08-03/</a><br>
<br>
--<br>
Liam Proven ~ Profile: <a href="https://about.me/liamproven" target="_blank">https://about.me/liamproven</a><br>
Email: <a href="mailto:lproven@cix.co.uk" target="_blank">lproven@cix.co.uk</a> ~ gMail/Twitter/LinkedIn/FB/Bsky: lproven<br>
IoM: (+44) 7624 227612: UK: (+44) 7939-087884<br>
Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rescue list - <a href="http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org" target="_blank">http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org</a><br>
 </div>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
rescue list - <a href="http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>